Brandon Township meets at the Brandon Township Hall which is located in the same building as the Mighty Corson Art Players at 25993 482nd Ave in Corson.
We have state required meetings on the last Tuesdays of February, March & October. Additional meetings follow the schedule below. Meetings will be held unless the board has no items on the agenda to discuss, then a meeting cancellation notice will be posted. Meeting schedule will be updated as needed. (Last Update 8-18-22)
- February 28, 2023 Meeting (required by State Law) 7:00 p.m
- March 7, 2023 Annual Meeting 7:00 p.m.
- March 20, 2023 Minnehaha County Equalization Meeting 7:00 p.m.
- March 28, 2023 Meeting (required by State Law) 6:00 p.m
- April 12, 2023 Special Meeting 6:00 p.m
- May 10, 2023 Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
- May 24, 2023 Special Phone Meeting 2nd Reading of Ordinance #2023-4 at 6:00 p.m.
- CANCELED--- June 29, 2023 Special Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
- July 5, 2023 Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
- October 30, 2023 Meeting (required by State Law) 7:00 p.m (moved from 31st holiday date)
- December 6, 2023 Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m
2023 Meeting Agendas/Minutes
Meeting agendas will be posted 24 hours in advance to a meeting, any posting prior to 24 hours are subject to changes. Meeting minutes are subject to board approval which takes place at the following meeting.
2022 Meeting Agendas/Minutes
2021 Meeting Agendas/Minutes
2020 Meeting Agendas/Minutes
Meeting Agendas/Minutes For 2019
Archived meeting agendas & minutes for 2019.
Meeting Agendas/Minutes For 2018
Archived meeting agendas & minutes for 2018